Why does it cost more? Because the services, the ceremony, the time and attention, and the care that you will receive from us are top quality; going above and beyond anything you can yet imagine. These ceremony packages range in style and investment from Personal to Waaaaay, way Personal. We are starting at the top and working our way through, starting with our most personalized option. Just keep going until you find the package that is just for you. For many of you, our most affordable Signature Creations will be just right. Others will fall somewhere in the middle. We believe that after the wedding day is over; your marriage is what remains. We are here to help you create it. Research says that what you say to each other on your wedding day is so important that it actually will help to determine the outcome of your marriage. How is your marriage worth? ~Rev. Sherry
Personal Platinum Wedding Creation - The Ultimate Experience
This ceremony is personally created by Rev. Sherry from start to finish for the Couple who wants it all for their wedding. This level of service includes:
- A Personally Written One-of-a Kind Ceremony from start to finish
- A Formal Rehearsal
- Day-Of Wedding Ceremony Coordinator
- Rev. Sherry as your Wedding Minister
- Additional Planning and Vendor Assistance
- All of the Whistles and Bells and then some...
- For the Couple who believes that Experience is Everything on their Wedding Day and is willing to make the investment. More than you need? Read on.
Personal Wedding Creations - Telling your Unique Story
This ceremony is also for the couple who wants a unique wedding ceremony written just for them by Rev. Sherry. But maybe you don't need all of the additional whistles and bells.
Personally Signed Creations - Affordable Personal Ceremonies
- A Personally Written One-of-a-Kind Ceremony from start to finish
- Day-Of Rehearsal "Run Through" before the Wedding
- Day-Of Ceremony Coordinator
- Rev. Sherry as your Wedding Minister
- Still more than you were looking for? Keep going.
Rev. Sherry has added this level of service in 2013 for Couples who want a Personal Wedding Ceremony written just for them; and Who want to Work Together Personally but Who want a Simpler Process and a Budget-Friendly Investment. We are still putting the finishing touches on this level of service. Please contact us for more details.
Signature Wedding Creations - The BEST Value in Town
This is for you if you want a Custom-Style Wedding that goes WAY beyond custom but costs only slightly more than other "custom" weddings. There is really no comparison. These ceremonies are personal and no two weddings are even remotely alike - because you are not like any other couple and your ideas of love and marriage are unique to you.
- A Custom One-of-a-Kind Ceremony Creation
- Hundreds of possible ceremony elements in myriad styles to choose from.
- Work with one of our Joyful Celebration Associate Ministers - Reavis Graham or Janice Bahura
- Rev or Janice will take the time to get to know you before personally meeting with you to compose your wedding
- Your Minister will personally guide you through the elements they think you may enjoy having in your wedding.
- Your "Meaning of Marriage" will be created by your Minister using your own Personal Words and Beliefs
- Your Minister will help you choose wedding vows that say exactly what you want to say to each other on Wedding Day...
- And they can help you to create your own Personal Expression of Love and Commitment if you choose.
- Our most Budget-Friendly option; these Ceremony Creations are a steal starting at just $500. The most personalized ceremony, the most help with logistics and planning, and the more extras than you will get ANYWHERE in town for the money. Value. Value. Value.
These levels of service have an investment range, starting at just $500, which will allow every couple to have a ceremony that is personal and deeply meaningful - that will fit within most budgets. Completing our Wedding Interview form will allow us to make a recommendation for the package that will bring your own personal vision of your wedding to life. Click on the purple planning link to get started.